Friday, September 24, 2010

Red Stick Coins and Metals is a Reality

I finally quit my job working for someone else and started my own coin and PM business.  I also have order silver ingot molds that are engraved with Red Stick Metals, so I will be pouring my own silver and gold ingot. I have been pouring ingots in the past but these will be more professional looking. I am working on getting my website up, so for right now this blog is my main means of communication outside of coming to my 3000sf building.  I have plenty of room to grow, and plan to one day get the equipment to press my own rounds.

My contact info is:
Greg Lacy
Red Stick Coins and Metals
14617 Perkins Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225-753-1150
glacy@globalecotec.org

If you would like to get on my mailing list, please send me an email at the above address.

No comments: